Enernite Platform is a next-generation geospatial analytics platform offering growing suite of tools for working with renewable energy development. Use the Platform to find suitable areas, assess specific parcels and design viable concepts for onshore solar and wind projects.
- Easily view essential data, e.g. grid infrastructure (transmission lines and substations), on a map
- Find suitable areas and specific parcels with advanced analyses
- Analyze sites for environmental hazards and create constraint maps (including setbacks)
- Calculate buildable area
- View additional layers
- Track and review sites/projects
- Export data for downstream work
And, you don't have to be a GIS expert to use these tools. Our tools were built with developers in mind so that you can run powerful analysis in minutes without needing a background in GIS analysis.