If you're not already in the map view, select Workspace from the top menu and enter a project.
To create a new layer in Enernite, follow the steps listed below:
1. Select the Ellipsis icon (three dots) next to Project Layers on the left panel
2. Select Create Layer
3. Provide a name for the data layer
4. Navigate to Active Layers located next to the catalog tab in the top of the left panel.
5. Select the Ellipsis icon (three dots) located on the right of the left panel.
6. Select Edit Geometries and a new toolbox will appear on the top left side of the map.
7. Select the type of geometry you want to create - polygon, line or point. You can have multiple geometry types in the same layer.
8. Once you have finished drawing the object, click on Save edit to save your changes.